Please heed my call.
I was assisting my girlfriend with running her first completely independent mini-convention yesterday and ran into a friend of ours. She asked how the site was going, I confessed that I hadn’t updated in awhile and then she suggested that if interest was raised in the site then I’d be more interested updating in return. She theorized that attending a larger con (such as Hal-Con this year) in a poorly made bee cosplay could work.
I love the idea.
So my girlfriend comes over and the three of us start talking. Right now the idea seems to be roughly a medicine/exercise ball, cut holes in it for me to wear and deflate it, paint it yellow, put on black fuzz in a sloppy manner with a tail/antenna and just go.
I need some time to think if I’m confident enough to pull this off but I think I should go for it!
It’s spiraling out of control like a rabbit soaked with petrol, it’s time to watch out because you won’t ever see this coming.
Fourteen out of fifteen experts really hate that fifteenth expert for not knowing this was gonna happen. Thankfully they were ready. Are you?
Just what am I talking about?
- A sack of coffee to start off the day.
- A beehive that is completely devoid of bees.
- A short person with a beehive hair style.
- An assault rifle, preferably unloaded with the safety on.
- Freshly cut wheat.
- GOATS, ESPECIALLY THE SIMULATED KIND!
- The competition! As long as I’m competing against children. I can beat children in anything except being short and smelly.
- I could suplex Jet Li. Or at least the life-sized cutout that my ladyface owns.
- Nerds. Boxes and boxes of nerds.
- The knowledge of the world contained in SSD drives.