– Yoga mats.
– A barbell with no weights on it.
– An intoxicated child.
– A paper mache statue created with printings of posts from this blog.
– A premade Halloween costume of the Queen.
– Husks of corn.
– Very large life jackets, but not the people wearing them.
– Come to think of it, suplexing an inflatable raft sounds like it would be
– A suitcase full of whatever it is that you cherish the most. I feel like most
people don’t cherish bricks or anything like that. If you cherish bricks more
than anything else you’re kind of weird. Call me. ❤
– Guitars. Especially if it’s a solo guitar during a solo performer’s solo. Not
to be confused with silos of any kind.
– That tower you spent the last couple of hours making with Legos? Oh ho ho ho
– Trees. Well, small ones that aren’t really dug in that deep and haven’t taken
root yet. But it’s not as impressive when you point that out.
– Stop signs. Could you help me with taking them out of the ground first?
– A rolled up poster-sized drawing of the band Queen posing with the Queen.
I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Details are here:
Pingback: A partial list of things that I can realistically suplex: Part 3. | Poorly Drawn Bees