– The mail.
– The mailman.
– A straw man, don’t even argue with me on this.
– A bag filled with your worthless Beanie Babies.
– A bag filled with bags.
– Office chairs.
– This post if it was printed off and pinned to a small post.
– I could list a lot of things I could suplex if they’re in bags. Let’s just go with bags of stuff in general.
– Mythical creatures that turn into copies of anything I’ve listed in this three part series.
This is possibly the most bizarre poorly drawn bee image I’ve seen yet! 😀
A bee in a sauna is the most bizarre thing I‘ve drawn? I must try harder! 😀
OH! Don’t blame me, it is “poorly drawn” after all >___>;; I thought it had two reaaally long front legs and two really long back legs and that it was happily sitting over a pool of blood XD I couldn’t figure out what was going on!
Ah ha ha, I guess you have a point there. I wonder what other drawings I have up that were completely misinterpreted.
It’s art. It happens…. XD
Pingback: Okay, sometimes you just have to be real. A list of things I actually cannot do: | Poorly Drawn Bees