Left 4 Dead
Noitu Love 2: Devolution
Penny Arcade’s On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode 3
DOOM (Original 3 episodes)
Raiden Fighter Aces
KoF Sky Stage
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
Dead to Rights: Retribution
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Platinum Trophy)
King of Fighters XIII (Platinum Trophy)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (The first one [Oh Dog, why?])
Medal of Honor (2010)
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
The Simpsons Arcade Game
Earthworm Jim HD
Super Mario Land 3D
Star Fox 64 3D
Dead or Alive: Dimensions (Story mode)
Mighty Switch Force
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Lumines Supernova (Depending on definition of finishing)
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (Platinum Trophy)
Mortal Kombat 9 (Story mode)
Really Big Sky Infinity (Again, depending on definition)
Mimana Iya Chronicle
Gitaroo Man Lives!
Age of Zombies
That’s not even one a week ha ha. I must try harder!
– A paper mache statue created with printings of posts from this blog.
– A premade Halloween costume of the Queen.
– Husks of corn.
– Very large life jackets, but not the people wearing them.
– Come to think of it, suplexing an inflatable raft sounds like it would be
– A suitcase full of whatever it is that you cherish the most. I feel like most
people don’t cherish bricks or anything like that. If you cherish bricks more
than anything else you’re kind of weird. Call me. ❤
– Guitars. Especially if it’s a solo guitar during a solo performer’s solo. Not
to be confused with silos of any kind.
– That tower you spent the last couple of hours making with Legos? Oh ho ho ho
– Trees. Well, small ones that aren’t really dug in that deep and haven’t taken
root yet. But it’s not as impressive when you point that out.
– Stop signs. Could you help me with taking them out of the ground first?
– A rolled up poster-sized drawing of the band Queen posing with the Queen.
– Spent an entire day contemplating how awesome the words “Tuna fish” are.
– Strongly considered peeing in the litter box belonging to a friend’s cat.
– Apologized to a fire hydrant after bumping into it.
– Wrote a story about being felt up by a large, orange tree in my bathroom.
– Slept through most of my Travel and Tourism course, but not in the way that would’ve made me a legend.
– Said the word “Horses” like 17 million times one day.
– Tried to start writing a book roughly 20 or so times now. I have yet to make it past 500 words.
– I honestly don’t remember the ending to so many video games since I’ve beaten them in a state of partial awareness.
– I slept through the last 15 minutes of ‘No Country for Old Men’! I have yet to see what happens. Please don’t spoil it for me. I really must get around to seeing it again at some point.
– I honestly tried to pick up someone once by going on a ramble that included my desire to throw small children off a bus. Although in my defense it was a noisy bar and I could have swore she said something along those lines, and not what she actually said which was more along the lines of doing a trust exercise with children that involves throwing them into pits of foam while volunteering to help out troubled children because she loves them so much.
– This bee was contributed by Ana from Halifax. I think at this point it’s safe to say you’ll all notice when I run out of contributed bees and go back to drawing my own ha ha. Thanks Ana!
A lot of people have been accusing me lately of not knowing anything about bees, claiming that I’ve been stereotyping bees as a cartoonish creature of little importance instead of an important part of our ecosystem.
Listen, I know tons about bees. Like the following:
Bees are fuzzy and have some legs.
All bees are secretly ninjas. Or are all ninjas secretly bees? Would either one really be that different from the other?
They don’t take any of your shit. None. They will up and up leave if you try to start anything with them.
A bee was certainly not involved with the writing of this post whether it be directly or indirectly by . . . I don’t know . . . Standing on my eyebrow with a stinger pointed at my eye.
I feel like the Queen doesn’t like bees and I resent her for that.
Bees know where the sweet spots are.
They’re also really cuddly. Try it out sometime! (Editor’s Note: Don’t actually try that out.) (Addendum to Editor’s Note: Ignore the Editor’s Note, live a little. C’moooooooon.)
Bees can fly.
They can fit into a lot of small places. You never know where they’ll turn up! Better start checking everywhere all the time just to be safe.
Every bee is best friends with every other bee.
Bees are totally not at all like horses. Additionally you cannot ride a bee no matter how hard you close your eyes and wish.
Some bees just want to watch the world burn (Pictured below.).