It was because I tripped on black ice that one time that the average person can no longer enjoy life and for that I’m deeply sorry.
– Somebody else doing a double-take.
– Shadows that are shaped like people trying to stab me. Also, people who are trying to stab me.
– A really hot wombat in a tube top. Gotta stop and give them water, it’s just the right thing to do. The tube top always confuses me though.
– The Queen. Every. Single. Time.
– Explosions. Because I’m not a cool enough guy not to look at them.
– That table I just stubbed my toe on again and why is that table still there shouldn’t somebody move it already!?
– New Brunswick.
– Bubble wrap.
– Rips in the space/time continuum.
– Anything that looks like a duck, especially a duck.
– I asked Cleverbot about what causes a double-take, and it had this to say: “I make reality to be anything. Which means everything is real.”
– Kick-able snow banks because apparently I’m still twelve.
– Kick-able twelve year olds because apparently I’m still a vengeful snow bank.
– VHS tapes for rent/sale at corner stores. Even as a vinyl fan I’m puzzled as to if there’s actually a scene for that sort of thing still.
– You. ❤
(My ladyfriend went to Ontario for work-related purposes last week and left this on my computer desk. She’s pretty much the coolest person ever.)