– A pile of paper clips.
– Okay, I’m only on the second one and it’s already really hard not to list your mom. Oh shit. Please exclude both of the previous sentences/sentence fragments contained in this bullet point from this list.
– Pillows with those little bead thingies in them. Like the kind you buy for your neck.
– Most of the Queen’s possessions.
– Cold pudding!
(Editor’s note: Research is needed on this topic. A finger shall be shoved into many things during the duration of this writing.)
– The fur of a really fluffy animal.
– A bowl full of coins for multiple reasons. Like knowing that you’re so rich you can just put disposable income in a bowl and swirl it around with your finger.
– The hand of a loved one.
– A deer made entirely out of felt.
– Your ear, although that’s not really for the finger per say. Also, if you scratch the inside of your ear it sounds king of like you’re playing Pac-Man.
– Another person’s liver. Or mashed up hot dogs. Same difference I find.
– A hat as you twirl it around your finger.
– The moon.
– The curled up tongue of most creatures although a lion is really the best one in my educated opinion.
– Anything that can be used for finger painting, especially things that aren’t finger paints.